Registered Nurse (RN)
Full-time, Part-time Positions
Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, a brand new SNF specializing in high acuity skilled and ventilator, tracheostomy post-acute care, in Honolulu is now hiring Registered Nurses for full time positions!
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our beautiful 42 bed Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation community. Islands offers great pay with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with our residents (Islanders) and fellow associates (Islanders). The rewarding care and culture of promoting the aloha spirit truly makes a difference in the lives of our residents and their ohana. Apply today for a rewarding, fun, and fulfilling career with Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Responsibilities Required Skills for RN:
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Understanding of computer technology.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
- New graduates are welcomed.
Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, email email@example.com.