Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-time, Part-time Positions
Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, a brand new SNF specializing in high acuity skilled and ventilator, tracheostomy post-acute care, in Honolulu is now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants, CNAs, for full time positions!
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our beautiful community. Islands offers great pay with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with our residents (Islanders) and fellow associates (Islanders). The rewarding care and culture of promoting the aloha spirit truly makes a difference in the lives of our residents and their ohana. Apply today for a rewarding, fun, and fulfilling career with Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- Ensure residents' comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as follows:
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide oral care and hygiene pursuant to plan of care.
- Provide nail care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs, wishes and desires
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe and relaxing experience.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State.
- Maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Achieve 12 hours of in-service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors. + Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, pass post-employment requirements including physical exam, drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- New graduates welcomed.
Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Islands Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.